- Assisting you in navigation,
- Assisting in registering for our events, login, and your ability to provide feedback,
- Analyzing the use of our products, services, or applications,
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts (including behavioral advertising),
- Offering content of third parties (such as social media content).
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Generally, cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user's device. A cookie assigns a unique numerical identifier to your web browser and may enable us to recognize you as the same user who was at our website in the past and relate your use of the website to other information about you.
Cookies perform many different functions, such as letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. They can also help to ensure that advertisements you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
How to Contact Us
We are Addoil Broadcasts Limited (“Addoil Broadcasts ”). Our websites use several types of cookies, including 'essential website cookies, 'functionality cookies', 'analytics cookies', 'advertising cookies, and social media cookies:
Third-party Advertising Cookies on Our Platforms:
- Google (DoubleClick): GA Audience cookie enables us to deliver interest-based advertisements on the web and within apps. You can opt-out of tracking by Google Analytics by visiting Google.
- iClick iNsights: iClick iNsights enables us to analyze, advertise and manage website tags. The cookie lifecycle is a maximum of 13 months. You can change your browser settings to accept or refuse these cookies. As the means vary from browser to browser, you should visit your browser's help menu for more information.
- Linkedln: Linkedln cookies allow us to gain insights into the types of users on their site, based on LinkedIn profile data, to improve targeting. You can change your browser settings to accept or refuse these cookies. As the means vary from browser to browser, you should visit your browser's help menu for more information. Please visit your cookie settings on Linkedin to set your preferences for Linkedin advertising, analytics, and research.
Web Server Logs and Web Beacons
Because web beacons are the same as any other content request included in the recipe for a web page, you cannot opt-out or refuse them. However, you may be able to disable web beacons in email messages by not downloading images contained in messages you receive (this feature varies depending on the email software used on your personal computer). However, doing this may not always disable a web beacon or other similar technologies in the email message due to specific email software capabilities. For more information about this, please refer to the information provided by your email software or service provider. Web beacons may also be rendered ineffective in some circumstances by opting out of cookies or amending your cookie settings in your browser.
Managing and Deleting Cookies
If you have disabled one or more cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies before your disabled preference was set. However, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
We may modify this policy at any time, at our sole discretion and all modifications will be effective immediately upon our posting of the modifications on this site. Unless we specifically provide otherwise, this policy only applies to this site and our online activities and does not apply to any of our offline activities.